[Artemisia] Estrella Volunteer TROLL TAKE-OVER

Sean Sean_Oppenheimer at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 19 17:07:14 CST 2005

ARTEMISIA!!!!

Estrella War needs you. I was just contacted by the Troll Lead (Lady
Katrina) for Estrella War who has informed me that she has NO
volunteers
for Friday, February 17th after 8am in the morning for the ENTIRE
DAY!!

Artemisia, we can take this entire day at reeve's table and do a HUGE
Service to the event. Come one... come all...

If you are interested, please fill out the attached form and email (or
postage mail) it to me soon. Get involved, earn money for your home
group or Kingdom. Let's show the War what Artemisia is all about. Set
up
teams and groups of friends to take just a few house. Work with family
and spend quality time while learning and helping. Meet fabulous
people.
Many hands makes for little work. Let me know what times you are
interested in and I will make it happen.

Please feel free to call with any questions. I look forward to hearing
from many many many of you.

In service,
Tianna NiCoimin
Artemisian Volunteer Coordinator