[Artemisia] Estrella Volunteer TROLL TAKE-OVER

DK Wickstrom dkwickstrom at cableone.net
Mon Dec 19 19:19:40 CST 2005

For those of you who serve Our King and Queen as household members, Guard,
Champions and Ladies, We are also looking for volunteers to serve at the
gate Wednesday from 9:00 am to 4:00 pm.  HRM Esebell will be  serving for
that 8 hour period and hopes to have many friends there to help Her.

In Service to Artemisia

--
DK Wickstrom, ska Morgan d'Antioche
DarkHeart Armoury "...a tradition of Fine, Custom Armour