[Artemisia] Love Revel March 25 2006

Erik Joramo niall_logan at fencer.sca.org
Tue Dec 20 05:48:51 CST 2005

Love Revel March 25, 2006

Unto the Kingdom of Artemisia

>From the Shire of Stan Wyrm

Join us for the Love Revel on March 25, 2006! Join for a day of Tourneys, both Heavy and Rapier. The Theme for these tourneys will be a Rose Tournament with a Twist. With the victor of each Bout Presenting a Rose to the Consort of his or her Opponent and profusely Apologize for Killing their Lord Or Lady. . As Shire tradition holds we will also select the Shire Rapier Champion. In addition to the Tourneys we will have games, which will serve to choose the New Queen and King of Misrule.

The site is the Westgate Mall in Great Falls, Montana. Located at 1807 3rd Street NW, 59404. Directions to Site:  From Highway 15, take the exit for Business 15 (which is also Central Avenue West).  From Central Ave, turn left onto 3rd Street NW (before you cross the river) and follow it North past the K Mart.  The Westgate Mall is on the right side of the street across from the Albertson's grocery store.  Enter at the Side main entrance.   Please follow the signs.

The site opens at 8 AM and closes at 9 PM.  Crash space may be available to those who call ahead.

The site fee is $4.00, children under 8 free. NMS will apply Site is discreetly wet.

The feast fee is $8 adults and $3 for children under 8, which includes a light luncheon served about 12:30, and a delectable dinner served about 6:30 PM (Feast is subject to slight changes.)

We'd appreciate a feast reservation and request for crash space no later than March 10, directed to the event steward:

Lord Niall Logan (Erik Joramo) 406-454-1099 Home 406-788-9376 (cell) niall_logan at yahoo.com

Any Dietary Restrictions should be sent to the Feast Steward:

M'Lady Margate verch Llywelyn margate42 at yahoo.com

Reservation funds may be sent to Shire of Stan Wyrm at PO Box 1233, Great Falls, Montana, 59403-1233.