[Artemisia] Important correction: Night at the Tavern, Arn Hold event

Lisa elsidhg at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 1 07:43:33 CST 2005

Please accept our apologies and make note of the following correction. Our Sage Advice event announcement has Arn Hold's March event, a Night at the Tavern, scheduled for March 5th. The correct date is Sat, March 19th. The Kingdom calendar, on the website and on the last page of the Sage advice has the event date listed correctly.

We hope to see you all there!
In Service,
Lady Ealusaid, co-event steward, on behalf of
Hachmood Braden, event steward

Lady Ealusaid inghean Ghille Bhrighde. Argent semy of musical notes sable, a chevron azure and in base a bird gules.
Protege and ghille to Their Excellencies, Meister Tor and Dame Rachel, Baron and Baroness of Arn Hold

Bretheren, for as in one body we have many members, and all the members do not have
the same function, so we, though many, are one body in Christ, and individually members
of one another.   -Romans 12:4-5