[Artemisia] Sage Advice - ANOTHER EARLY DEADLINE - PLEASE READ

sageadvice at rmci.net sageadvice at rmci.net
Tue Feb 1 14:48:19 CST 2005

Greetings to all,

I am going to Estrella WAR this year and my mailing deadline falls right
in the middle.  So... today is the first, if I do not have your Event
write up and completed Registration form by the end of the day tomorrow,
that's February 2nd, it will not make the March issue of the Sage.  Please
start sending in your Event forms WITH your completed Registration forms
immediately.  This includes ALL Officer Reports and/or missives for the
populace you might have.  Anything received after the 2nd of Feb. will NOT
be printed until the April issue. This is an absolute, with NO exceptions.

Please send all submissions, event articles ***with registration
form***, event teasers, release forms, stories, poems, artwork, changes,
etc., etc. to:  sageadvice at rmci.net   Please send items electronically.
If you can not send them electronically, **call me** 208-658-1943, I
have a way to make it easier on you to send them electronically.  :-)

I will send an email confirmation for items that have been received.  If
you don't get one, I have not gotten it.  Hard copy art work can be sent
to:  2655 Camden Ave.  Boise, ID  83704, but must be here by the above
posted deadline.

****Also remember I COPY AND PASTE.****  I never claimed to be a
professional at spelling or typing so please double check your spelling
AND punctuation.  :-)

Thanks Bunches!!!!
Lady Freydis