[Artemisia] I have a really really dumb question

shilo11 at mail.com shilo11 at mail.com
Tue Feb 1 17:19:39 CST 2005

Greetings Thor and Gwen,

> We just moved to Gillette, WY.  Where do we technically belong?
> According to Artemisia homepage - Eastern WY is not included.
> Northshield home page mentions nothing of WY. Outlands webpage only
> mentions southern WY - I never see northern parts at all.  I'm
> confused.

Last I knew, it was the Outlands. But that has bee 6 years ago.
Try contacting Shire Plattfordham/Casper. If that fails try Wind
Keep/Cheyenne, THL Marguerite Dinard   tondapratt at bresnan.net,
307-214-8093

The last resort would be the Barony of Unser Haufen. I believe
that they are on the kingdom web page.

Best
Ro

"Luminous beings are we." - Yoda