[Artemisia] Armour for sale

Allen Hall earlalan at srv.net
Thu Feb 3 12:35:09 CST 2005

Greetings to the List, and particularly those warriors heading to Estrella
without quite enough armour.

A friend of mine is selling a suit of armour for a very reasonable price.
It could be parcelled out, but preferably sold complete.  The suit includes:

Helm, gorget, spaulders, arms, 1 right handed demi-gauntlet, plastic body
harness, legs.  A heater shield is also included.

The gorget, spaulders and demi are stainless, new, made by me.  Suit fits
someone between 5'10"-6'01" (or so) medium build.

For more details, or to see, contact me off-list.

Alan