[Artemisia] Armour for sale

SCHWARTZ WILLIAM G JR schwil at bbcc.ctc.edu
Thu Feb 3 15:46:08 CST 2005

Please contact me about this armor. I am interested in it. Would he be willing to ship it out please contact me  at schwil at bbcc.ctc.edu . It sounds like a good possibility. I would want the whole suit if possible. I am familiar with your work.

In Service to the Dream

Taran Dragonavich

William G Schwartz Jr.
Student