[Artemisia] No Point in Wasting the Travel Time

AnnaMarie Lubow wolfsong at ida.net
Thu Feb 3 16:58:39 CST 2005

I just flew to Denver with 40 pair of knitting needles in my carry-on from
size 000 (which is a weapon as far as I'm concerned) to size 17.  I also had
various embroidery needles with me, a razor blade in a wood carrier
(enclosed completely, it's to cut threads) and metal hair picks.  I knit all
the way from Idaho Falls to Salt Lake, in the terminal and from Salt Lake to
Denver.  I also knit all the way back.  According to the Transportation
Safety Administration Knitting Needles are allowed.

However.....  Security personal can refuse anything they wish so I placed
the TSA printout in my carry-on and my purse just in case.  My luggage was
not even looked closely at in either airport.

Kristianne
Aka AnnaMarie