[Artemisia] No Point in Wasting the Travel Time

Bruce Padget bapadget at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 3 16:17:22 CST 2005

As a frequent business flyer, I saw standards change
based on who was inspecting, and when.  (I don't mind
too much -- changing the details of a security routine
is a time-proven technique for foiling the bad guys.)

But...a good book has never raised a red flag.  Good
SCA airline reading: _Uppity Women of Medieval Times_
or _Legends, Lies, and Cherished Myths of World
History_.

Regards,
Niccolo