[Artemisia] No Point in Wasting the Travel Time

Ellen Stavash EStavash at msn.com
Thu Feb 3 18:34:31 CST 2005

I'm not sure about the knitting needles, but an embroidery needle shouldn't be a problem. (I've taken needles on America West flights without any problems.) Even if an overzealous security guard decided to confiscate it, the replacement cost would be much less, and your project wouldn't be messed up by having the needle removed.  Since they don't allow scissors, I bring a pair of nail clippers with the file broken off for trimming threads.

Good luck,
Ellen