[Artemisia] New Address -- test post

Sue kynewynn at sfcn.org
Thu Feb 10 22:37:16 CST 2005

 Hi,  just subscribed with a new address and checking to see if it works. . .   if anyone needs my new address it is:

kynewynn at sfcn.org

And also,  thankyou to everyone who has been so supportive and caring,  and expressed sympathy and condolences.   I have been buoyed up by your generosity of spirit.   It was three months ago yesterday that Kelly died. . .  in some ways it seems like forever,  and other ways it seems like it was yesterday.   I have started to come out of my self -imposed isolation. . .  and to play again,  I'm going to try to make it out to more events,  etc.   Have a day. . . (my new standard greeting) -- KyneWynn