[Artemisia] Movie making

Elaine carynvnk at comcast.net
Mon Feb 14 19:55:43 CST 2005

Greetings all--
Unfortunately, all this talk of "local historians and filmmakers" reminds me
very much of Schick Sunn Classic Pictures, who used to make (very bad)
historic and Biblical films in the Salt Lake and Park City area.

You have to think, along with working for sandwiches, whether or not you
want your name or the SCA's associated with what could turn out either way,
to be a very GOOD or a very BAD product.

Of course, if it's fun for you, and you do it for fun, more power to you.
Personally, I'd like to know more about it before I got involved (which I
won't in any case, but others might want to.)

I'm not saying "don't"--I'm just saying "check it out first."
Best,
Caryn