[Artemisia] King Alfred the Great

ray congdon rayctc at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 14 21:14:32 CST 2005

this is awesome, I happen to be a desendant of Alfred the Great, unfortunatly I live clear down in cedar city.

Angela Perry <angela_s_perry at hotmail.com> wrote:Greetings, everyone,

I'm not sure if you've already heard (if so, just ignore this posting), but
a film about King Alfred the Great is in the works, to be shot in the Provo
area (Arrow's Flight, near Loch Salann). I've spoken with the producer and,
if you can believe it, they are having trouble finding volunteers *gasp!*
Only about 25 people have spoken with them about parts in the film.

I have included the original casting call below, sent by HL Raven. I can't
imagine anyone in the SCA not being interested in something like this :-)
Please, if you can, let them know we support wonderful independent
historical endeavors like their film!

~Lady Verdiana