[Artemisia] Stranded in Vegas...(urgent)

HL Isabeau de Sevingy badsquire at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 16 16:00:55 CST 2005

Hi all,

I'm still in Salt Lake City, because of school. I have word of a gentleman who drove down from Idaho for war and had a mishap. His spark plug shattered explosively and pieces were driven into the #8 cylinder. The vehical is in a shop in Las Vegas and they are preparing an estimate of cost and time, but current guesses are that it will be a 2-3 day fix.

Is anyone heading down tonight or tomorrow who can stuff two people in there car and tow a U-haul trailer to War and then back to Vegas at the end?

Please let me know ASAP...

801 390 4111

Gratitude,
HL Isabeau de Sevingy