[Artemisia] Baron Dietrich's Vigil

Ken and Mindy Wilson kenandmindy at cableone.net
Tue Feb 22 21:30:31 CST 2005

Greetings friends,
At the upcoming Baroness' Champion event in the Barony of One Thousand Eyes,
Their Majesties will ask Baron Dietrich Schneewolf to accept the recognition
of admittance to the Order of the Pelican.
So that he may gain the benefit of council and the wisdom of our fair
Kingdom, he will be sent on vigil at morning court of the event. So as to
ease the burden on the populace of Artemisia, his vigil will be held during
the day of the event, and will be held on-site. All are welcome to come and
give or ask council.
Directions to the site and information about the event can be found at:
http://www.uprisingwar.org/bote/events/baronessChamp05.htm
Questions regarding Baron Dietrich's vigil can be directed to me, off-list
preferably.
Thank you,
HL Marcello daDonnici