[Artemisia] Uprising XIX

John Gibson scjd at poboxes.com
Thu Feb 24 11:34:46 CST 2005

All links are up and running.  If you have a specific problem, please tell
me what it is so I can test and see how to elimiminate it.  I just checked
and it works from here so what problem did you have, What Operating System,
and what Browser?

Lord John Gilson, HUH?
Locksmith, Baroness's Musketeer,
Provost & GU Black Wing Company,
Rapier Marshal, Barony of One Thousand Eyes, Artemisia