[Artemisia] Pre-registration for Coronation

leishman10 at juno.com leishman10 at juno.com
Thu Feb 24 17:54:12 CST 2005

Greetings one and all,

Would you like to get through the registration lines for the Coronation
of Sean and Caryn a lot faster?  How you ask... pre-paid registation.
Time is however of the essence.  The event is March 12th.  The deadline
for mail in registration is Saturday, March 5th (to ensure delivery, mail
by the 2nd).  The deadline for 'in-person' pre-registration is Wednesday
March 9th.

Since this is expected to be a fairly large event, I plan to have two
lines available... those with full pre-paid registration, site (with or
without feast) and those without.  Those who pre-register will receive a
numbered registration certification slip via return mail.  On the day of
the event, simply step to the pre-paid line, if there are no changes,
simply show the pre-registration certificate, initial or if non member,
sign the list, pick up your site token and you are in.   Note, those
pre-paying only feast will still need to stand in the full registration
line as there is other information that needs to be obtained from you.

To accomplish pre-paid registration:

Send the following:
A note providing:
1.  The names of each of the persons in your party,
     if a child, please indicate the age.
     include the names and ages of children who will not be required to
pay site fees as well so we can
     count them.
2.  A current membership number for each adult *
     If the child is also a member, include their number as well.
3.  Indicate whether you are reserving for site, feast and/or both **
     Indicate the dollar amount you are including per person.
4.  If you would like a preliminary notification of receipt, include your
email address.
     Print the information clearly.
A money conveyance:
5.  Include a check or money order to cover the cost of your selections
(see event announcement)
     If a non-member, don't forget to include the $3 surcharge for each
non member adult.
     If a family, don't forget the 'family discounts'.
     Make check out to:  Barony of Loch Salann, SCA Inc
6.  Please include a self addressed stamped envelope for return of your
certificate(s)

Mail to:
Exchecquer, Barony of Loch Salann
%Becky Leishman
628 N. American Beauty Dr.
Salt Lake City, UT 84116

If questions or you wish to be added to the feast reservation list
without pre-pay, I can be reached at
801 606-0747 between the hours of 4 and 10 pm.  If not available, leave a
message with your name and number and I will call you back.  Please speak
slowly especially when leaving the phone number.   Note this is the line
I use for my business, so don't be thrown by the initial voice  message,
if you hear Siemens Health Services, don't hang up, it's me.
Or
Contact me via return email:  leishman10 at juno.com
                                            leishman10 at juno dot com

Thank you and we look forward to seeing you at this grand event.

In service
Lady Bethoc
Exchequer, Barony of Loch Salann

P.S.  Feel free to cross post at the various barony and shire lists that
I have not already included.