[Artemisia] A&S

Chuck Heisler Jr. conradvz at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 25 10:12:29 CST 2005

Hey,

I am all in favor of Tourney Winston Cup so why not A&S Winston Cup (sorry, NEXTEL Cup).

Does the Kingdom MOAS have a list of all the A&S events offered by the various groups over the period of the year?

Conradvz

Morgan Wolf <morganwolf at sofast.net> wrote:
I would suggest that this is exactly the kind of thing TRH want to have
discussed at Artemisian Prize, which would also give you some time to
formulate something more concrete. I think it is an interesting idea. So,
I should expect to see you and Mistress Judith, then? ;-)

Morgan