[Artemisia] A&S

Chuck Heisler Jr. conradvz at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 25 10:30:05 CST 2005

That is my current plan.   At least for myself and the Mrs.   Would you be so kind to send me (off list) the contact information for that lovely motel across the street from the site?  You know, the one with the microscopic individual water heaters in every room?

Thanks,
CvZ

Morgan Wolf <morganwolf at sofast.net> wrote:
So I should expect you as well, Oh Shire Champion? And will Mrs Shire
Champion and the Retinue be joining you? :-D

Morgan