[Artemisia] A&S

Redhawk sca_redhawk at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 28 08:20:10 CST 2005

I also might add to bring all ideas to the A&S May 7 in  Stan Wyrm.  Remember, the only bad idea is the one you didn't suggest.  All ideas are good.
Redhawk

Julia Jackman-Brink <julia.jackman-brink at umontana.edu> wrote:
Lisa wrote:
> A more relaxed atmosphere is definately less intimidating for many people. People seem to show in greater numbers at a prize tourney (usually a Laurel prize tourney). Supporting A&S by sponsoring small tourneys at all kinds of events would (hopefully) encourage more participation.
>
> This kingdom has a lot of thinking to do, and some good ideas are yet out there waiting to be brought forth (come on people, you know you have it in you).

I would reccomend that if you have an idea that you also send it in
WRITING to the Kindgom Arts Minister (soon-to be Duchess Albreda) and
the Crown. That way your idea will get into the files and not archived
on some list that may or may not get read.

Juliana