[Artemisia] Twelfth Night in Bronzehelm

caointiarn caointiarn1 at juno.com
Tue Jan 4 16:21:27 CST 2005

Unto all Interested Gentles,
I've included the event announcement below, and encourage everyone to bring table decorations, banners, etc. A lot of people are putting a lot of effort into this event, behind the scenes mostly, and expecting no recognition or thanks. I appreciate everyone and what each is doing, and want to thank you all (Usually pronounced Y'all). No one person makes an event, it's only, and always, through everyone's cooperation.
Yours in Service to The Dream,
Drago

Twelfth Night in Bronzehelm Announcement

"The Shire of Bronzehelm cordially invites all gentles to join us in our annual celebration of Twelfth Night, to be held Saturday January 8, 2005 at the First Congregational Church, 27th Street at Fourth Avenue in Billings, Montana. Handicap access is available through the front doors, regular access is best through the rear door in the alley between and parallel to 27th & 28th Streets. Activities will include merchants, games and activities for children, a Shire Arts and Sciences competition, rapier and heavy fighting (indoors where it's warm), music, and dancing.

Feast will be a German Extravaganza presented by our Iron Chef Award winning feast team, Maistreas Caointiarn and the Kitchen Wenches!    Feast fee is $7, those under 8 half price.

 Merchants participate with no merchant fee, but a small auction item will be appreciated.

Troll is $6.00, (which includes lunch) for members, $3.00 extra for non-members; Please get your reservations in early to Drago the Dark, Autocrat, aka Dave Elder, RR1, Box 1244A, Hardin, MT 59034 Phone (406)665-1020, E-mail Dhe1836 at aol.com "

Yours in Service,

Drago