[Artemisia] New Interim KAG for Artemisia.

Godwin FitzGilbert de Strigoil archergodwin at cableone.net
Tue Jan 4 21:34:00 CST 2005

To the group of fine archers in Artemisia, does Lord Godwin FitzGilbert
de Strigoil bid warm days and slight cool winds...

As we go forward with archery in this fine Kingdom, I find that my
mundane life is taking a greater share of my time. Because of that, I
have not fulfilled my position as KAG for Artemisia as I would have
liked to do.

So, for that and other reasons, the position of Kingdom Archer General
of Artemisia will transfer to Meistari Connor Tryggvason on February
26th, 2005. Please give him all the fine support that you have shown me
these last two years. I believe that Meistari Connor will act as the
Interim KAG while bids are being sought.

It has been a pleasure and a priviledge to have been your Archer
General, but more so, to shoot with you on the line, in archer kinship.

Yours Always Artemisia, in Service with bended bow.

Lord Godwin FitzGilbert de Strigoil,
da yn saethu

PS: For those folks that are interested in this position, please keep
your eyes peeled for the announcment of position opening in the Sage.
I'm not sure what issue it will come out in.