[Artemisia] New research resource - hounds horses and more

Willa - Rose yasmeena at juno.com
Wed Jan 5 11:58:18 CST 2005

Yes, Lady Constance, this is a very good site. I was there a couple of
weeks ago alerted to it by my good friend THL Donwenna la Mareschal
(Beasthealer). The first website link featured on this site was started
by her after contemplating the favorite pasttime of nobles in period...
Hunting. That link is THE HUNT GUILD which is an interkingdom guild open
for anyone to join. It's all about persona development and can include
our horses, hounds and hawks. I believe this gives us a fresh new
approach to playing our game.

Yasmeena, who aims to please....
http://donwenna.homestead.com/HUNT_GUILD_HUNTER.html
photo taken by Mistress Rowena of Avalon in 1998 at Raptor War.