[Artemisia] Attn: Loch Salann Collegium Instructors

Bruce Padget bapadget at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 7 04:10:12 CST 2005

We now have 20 classes, plus some open workshops, for
the Loch Salann Collegium on January 29.

However, at last count, I had only recieved written
descriptions for nine of the classes.  (Mistresses
Bengta and Tanglwyst, Your Ladyship Bianca, and Lady
Constance, I thank you.)

Class descriptions aren't just officer busywork. They
help the instructor focus the class. They help
students know how to prepare.  They help students
decide whether the class is appropriate for them.  And
they help event staff to arrange the facilities your
class needs.

So please, teachers -- if you're teaching at the Loch
Salann Collegium (or at any other Collegium, for that
matter) get the event steward or her designee (me, in
this case) a written class description.  Contact me,
and I'll help you put one together, if needed.

Regards,
Niccolo
Abbastanza Buon Non E Abbastanza Buono
bapadget at yahoo.com

P.S. For students -- if your instructor takes the time
to write a description, take the time to read it. It
will save much frustration for both of you.

P.P.S. For event staff -- if your instructors give you
class descriptions, take the time to read them.  I
once had an autocrat put an English Country Dance
workshop in a medium-sized room with three other
classes. Not Good.