[Artemisia] Equestrian Workshop in Arn Hold

Auraelia de Medici auraeliade at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 10 21:00:01 CST 2005

Greetings to all!

Just a reminder that it is this Sunday, January 16th that we will hold the Mounted Crest Combat Crest Building workshop. It will be at 1:00pm at my house in Boise, Id. Anyone who is interested in constructing a crest for a helm is invited to attend. Crests are very period as helm accouterment.

If you can bring Egg Cartons, that would be helpful! We are looking at paper machae (sp! I know, I butchered it!) as one possibility. Any type of egg carton will be good. If it is foam, I'll give them to Baron Tor and Baroness Rachel for their project. Leave no egg carton to the landfill!

If you need directions, please contact me and I'll be happy to provide them. If we have anyone who may plan to come in from out of town, (remember that Monday the 17th is a holiday) please let me know in advance and we'll find you accomodations.

See you Sunday!

Lady Auraelia de Medici

Arn Hold Minister of Stables