[Artemisia] Play Performance at Gryphon's Lair 12th Night

Elaine carynvnk at comcast.net
Tue Jan 11 16:50:44 CST 2005

Greetings, Artemisia,
I would like to tell you how pleased and proud I am of the Princess'
Players. Their production of Shakespeare's "Twelfth Night" at the Gryphon's
Lair event on Saturday was outstanding.

Following the excellent feast at Twelfth Night the play was presented. There
was one musician (Hachmood Braden, the other musicians having been prevented
by weather from traveling), two directors (Jeanne Magdeleinge du Fouet, the
original director, and Melissente bint Aslan, the second director),
three...well, you get the idea. No partridge, no pear tree, just the
funniest production of this Shakespeare comedy I have ever seen. And it's
one of my favorites, so I've seen many productions of it.

After the production there was a brief court held by HRH Sean and myself.
The charter was read forth declaring that this troupe of players has been
taken under my protection and patronage and shall be known henceforth as the
Princess' Players.

And a splendid troupe they are. I would like to thank them for all their
efforts and hard work, and congratulate them on their success.
Best regards,
Caryn