[Artemisia] update Masked Ball

Lisa elsidhg at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 12 08:05:02 CST 2005

Last Call for musicians for the Masked Ball! The event announcement has Braden as music coordinator, but instead, please contact Lady Ealusaid if you are interested in playing music for the dancing. I have the music (set list) and am coordinating the instrumentation. Please respond by email (privately, not to the list).

We have great music (which are also great dances) and great musicians, so come join us. The musicians are looking forward to the new site, at Whitney United Methodist. We have played there before, and the accoustics are marvelous!

If you are planning on playing percussion, please also contact me and plan to attend the Beginner's Music Guild meeting, Thurs 20th, just before the Ball.

In Service,
Ealusaid

Lady Ealusaid inghean Ghille Bhrighde. Argent semy of musical notes sable, a chevron azure and in base a bird gules.
Protege and ghille to Their Excellencies, Meister Tor and Dame Rachel, Baron and Baroness of Arn Hold

Bretheren, for as in one body we have many members, and all the members do not have
the same function, so we, though many, are one body in Christ, and individually members
of one another.   -Romans 12:4-5