[Artemisia] Gryphon's Lair 12th Night

sisters stuff sistersstuff at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 13 09:45:49 CST 2005

I thoroughly enjoyed the play as well!
And the feast was fabulous!

I was also my 5 year old granddaughters second event, she and 5 other
children were called up in court by Don Vilhelm Silberhammer, he
bestowed upon all of them a double edged battle axe for their efforts
in the child's boffer tourney.
Now this axe had 'magical' sounds coming out of it, there is a motion
sensor in it. I heard it all of the way home to UT. County that
night, not to mention all night long as I had inadvertently left it
in front of the heater vent in my sewing room, every time the furnace
came on my dog was frantic wondering where the noise came from!

I am very pleased to say that MacKenzie had a wonderful time and is
now hooked on the SCA, (I am sending in her membership papers this
week!) she met many new friends that day and is looking forward to
coming to more events!

Vivat for the youngest participants of the SCA, and many thanks to
Bethoc and Tianna (and many others) for their efforts in helping the
children  learn about the SCA, without them, the bairns would just
run wild.

Many thanks to you all!
Siwsan MacGabhainn