[Artemisia] A Night At The Tavern (gaming included)

Lisa elsidhg at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 13 12:28:58 CST 2005

Please accept our invitation to come game, gamble and enjoy a raucous evening in Arn Hold. Our event, A Night at the Tavern is Sat, March 19. Please look to your Sage Advice and on this list's future posts for more information.

The Tavern: The Moose Drop Inn
The Challenge: Rapier tournament
The Fun: You and your ability to win or loose all your "money" at the games!

This event also includes our Baronial A&S competition during the day. Please feel free to enter our new category "audit" for feedback on ANY items.

See you there!

Lady Ealusaid inghean Ghille Bhrighde. Argent semy of musical notes sable, a chevron azure and in base a bird gules.
Protege and ghille to Their Excellencies, Meister Tor and Dame Rachel, Baron and Baroness of Arn Hold

Bretheren, for as in one body we have many members, and all the members do not have
the same function, so we, though many, are one body in Christ, and individually members
of one another.   -Romans 12:4-5