[Artemisia] Way OOP and OT survey

Morgan Wolf morganwolf at sofast.net
Fri Jan 14 06:55:14 CST 2005

Greetings to all!

In pursuit of my higher education, I find myself needing assistance.  So, I
am conducting this completely informal survey.  I need responses from 100
adult males.  Responses will be tabulated by number only, comments will be
ignored and deleted, and names will not be attached to the responses.  I
need this information as rapidly as possible, if you are an adult male
please forward this to me with your responses privately at
morganwolf at sofast.net .  Thank you in advance for your assistance.

SURVEY- Please mark all of the following that apply to you with either an X
or a Y/yes.  Please do NOT put an N/no on those that do not apply to you,
leave them blank.  Results will be totally anonymous, please feel free to be
completely honest and objective about yourself.

WHICH OF THE FOLLOWING QUALITIES/ATTRIBUTES DO YOU POSSESS/DISPLAY?

OVEREATING

SLOB/MESSY (clothes here and there, generally untidy, etc.)

HEAVY DRINKER

UNFAITHFUL TO SPOUSE/SIGNIFICANT OTHER

PHYSICALLY ABUSIVE TO SPOUSE/S.O.

VERBALLY ABUSIVE TO SPOUSE/SO

EXCESSIVE FOUL LANGUAGE (curse word in every other sentence)

DIRTY/UNKEMPT (don't shower daily, brush teeth, etc.)

EXCESSIVE INTEREST IN PORNOGRAPHY (view more than once per week)

VIEW WOMEN AS OBJECTS (define women in terms of body parts or descriptions,
not in terms of personality)

That's it, again I thank all of you who assist me in this.

Morgan Wolf