[Artemisia] Flood Victims in Artemesia?

ray congdon rayctc at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 14 14:12:08 CST 2005

Well put, did you know that washington county built
the divesion dam so that it would flood those areas,
then later issued building permit in the
"to-be-flooded" area, what a bunch of morons.  then
they tried to blast it without useing proper equipment
of technique, again I say Morons!!!  but besides that,
we are well and ready for the Pas and Ball tomorrow.
Be well.  -Andrew