[Artemisia] Fw: Estrella War Bardic Event

Jeff Webster red_belt at msn.com
Sun Jan 23 11:21:54 CST 2005

Hello all,
I received this on the Kingdom Seneschals list, thought I would forward it on to all of you.
Ulric

Please distribute this missive to all interested parties!

Greetings to All!

Their Excellencies Rhys and Edine of the Barony of Atenveldt would like to invite you to participate in the fourth Olde World Bardic Festival at the 2005 Estrella War in Phoenix, Arizona.  This Bardic event will be held at the Barony of Atenveldt Baronial Encampment Pavilion on Saturday, February 19th at 7:00 p.m.  .  The competition will include all interested participants wishing to present performances in four categories:  Storytelling, Vocal music, Open (instrumental, acting, dancing, etc.) and Youth (under 16).

This year, we are proud to offer some exciting new changes in our Festival!

Festival is held on Saturday at 7:00 p.m.  .

Performances are held inside the Atenveldt Baronial Pavilion.

Three judges will separately judge all entrants.

Performers do NOT need to remain after their performance.

Winners will be announced at Court on Sunday.

Prizes will be selected after Court.

Pre-registration will be open until February 15th on-line at the Olde World Bardic website:

http://members.cox.net/spellsinger/<http://members.cox.net/spellsinger/>

Registration will remain open at the Atenveldt Baronial Encampment until the Festival begins!