[Artemisia] FW: Otherhill Arts and Sciences Champion

Georgia Foster jo_foster81 at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 23 12:38:27 CST 2005

Compliments to our wonderful webminister.  She caught an error in the
publication of the Otherhill A&S Champion article that I did not.  The event
will be held March 5th ... not March 8th, and will start at 11:00   and end
whenever.

thanks again to our webminister, Lady Marisa nic Griogar!

"It is a damn poor mind that can only think of one way to spell a word" ...
Thomas Jefferson

Jo (Georgia L.) Foster
jo_foster81 at hotmail.com

Subject: Otherhill Arts and Sciences Champion
Date: Tue, 04 Jan 2005 04:40:58 -0700

Otherhill Arts and Sciences Competition

Lyman, WY							March 5, 2005

Lady Kalix Sinon, current Otherhill Arts and Sciences Champion, would like
to extend an invitation to an afternoon merriment, as Otherhill shire
residents compete for the honor of becoming the next Otherhill Arts and
Science Champion.

Competition classes are the same as those for the Kingdom Arts and Sciences
competition.

Site opens at 11:00 am and closes whenever.

This event will be held at Sir Sigmund and Lady Kalix’s spacious hall, and
is a wet site.  There will be no site fee.

An entry processing fee of $1.00 per entry will be assessed.

Always the fiercest of the competition, the food entries will become the
feast, in addition to a hearty soup and fresh bread provided by last year’s
winner.

Directions:  Take Interstate 80 to Lyman Wyoming.  You may take any Lyman
Exit, as all lead to Lyman’s main street.  Turn west onto Lincoln.  Continue
west for three blocks to Meadow Street and turn south.  Sir Sigmund’s modest
manor is the grey house with the red fence in the middle of the block on the
east side of Meadow Street.  There will be signs.

Autocrat and site host: Sir Sigmund and Lady Kalix.  (307) 679-5546

Web contact:  Malkin  jo_foster81 at hotmail.com

jo_foster81 at hotmail.com