[Artemisia] CPR Workshop sponsored by the Arn Hold Equestrians

Auraelia de Medici auraeliade at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 24 15:16:35 CST 2005

Greetings!

The series of workshops sponsored by the Arn Hold
Equestrians continues this next month.

Thank you to Mu'allemah Yasmeena for teaching the
workshop about crests and crest building on the 16th
of this month.

The next workshop will be taught by one of our newest
SCA Equestrian Members Jan Cook. She is a certified
CPR and Basic First Aid instructor and has volunteered
to teach a class for us. This is going to be open to
any SCA member who is interested.

The class is expected to run, at most, 5 hours. It
will be held Sunday, Februrary 20th beginning at noon.
(I know this is in the middle of Estrella, but this
was the best time for us.) We are hoping to have the
course in Boise at the IEA Building (the same one
where we hold the Arn Hold Populace Meetings), but we
are still waiting to make certain we can reserve the
room. I will update when we have the final inforation.

There is a cost involved, $7.00 for the book and $1.00
for the certification card when you are finished with
the class.

You will need to register with Lady Auraelia by
February 13th so we can order the correct number of
books and have the correct student to instructor
ratio.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact
me.

This is a very valuable opportunity and we thank Jan
for providing it!

In Service,
Lady Auraelia de Medici
Arn Hold Minister of Stables