[Artemisia] Estrella Classes/odd request

Bruce Padget bapadget at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 26 19:04:19 CST 2005

So, as fate has it, I'll be making it to Estrella.
But not so fast on the happiness.

See, I won't make it until Friday afternoon.  And it
turns out the classes I'll very much want to take will
happen before I get there, or while I'm engaged with
other duties.

On Thursday from 10 to 1 will be classes on the
Astrolabe and Navigation.  There will also be a class
on Chess and Society taught twice (Thursday and
Saturday afternoons), and a class on Viking dance on
Saturday.

Is anyone here intending to take these?  If so, I'd
very much appreciate the chance to be taught what you
learned.  I know it is much to ask -- recompense for
your trouble will be arranged.

Regards,
Niccolo
Abbastanza Buon Non E Abbastanza Buono