[Artemisia] NON-SCA ANNOUNCEMENT Movie extra work

TEARLGRA at aol.com TEARLGRA at aol.com
Wed Jul 6 20:55:12 CDT 2005

Please forgive the cross postings, But we are really needing a nice size
group of folks for this scene. If you are willing to participate, please send a
note to Tearlgra AT Aol.com or contact me at 801-334-9699 or Noel (number at
the  bottom)
NON-SCA ANNOUNCEMENT**
If anyone is interested in being an extra for a  movie being shot here in
Ogden, here is some more info:
--This Saturday,  8am
--Ft. Bueneventura (Where we will be holding Investeture)
--Bring  weapons and armor-mostly helmets and chainmail (as much as you've
got!!)
--Wear Viking/Norman/Saxon or anything vaguely close to it,  preferably in
blue or red, but not necessary. (Bring any extra garb you  have!!)
--Food, beverages will be provided throughout the day
--PLEASE  come, pass along the message to non-sca people that may be
interested, you  don't need garb to be an extra, but every person that has
garb is a  godsend!
Thanks guys!
Noelle
p.s.  call me at 698-1698 if you have  any questions