[Artemisia] Hello all!

Thor and Jenn Nordwick hjordierocks at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 7 09:53:40 CDT 2005

I'd like to have a fighter practice here in Gillette sometime soon.  I'd
really like to *attempt* to drum up some local interest - the little
librabry demo we had was a great success.  I thought it'd be fun to get all
three kingdoms involved and would *really* like to see people from Billings,
Casper, Spearfish, and Rapid City be able to make it (and anyone else from
farther who'd like to come). I was hoping that it could be loosly demo style
- with lots of banners and garb along with the fighting.... the dates that
have the fewest conflicts between the three kingdoms are July 30, August 6,
August 20, and Sept 3.

If you could relay this message to all and give me feedback on preferred
dates, I can set things up and make sure we have access to appropriate
facilitites.

Lady Gwenhwyvar, Carraig Magh (Thor's wife)