[Artemisia] Let the heralds cry joyfully unto the people

Theodora (AKA Rachael) ladythea at myway.com
Fri Jul 8 10:09:47 CDT 2005

 The baby's name is Quentin Richard Oppenheimer.  At least I think that is how the first name will be spelled.  He is beautiful, with long fingers and toes.  Baby and parents are doing well.  I was going to say "resting comfortably", but I am not sure how the first night's sleep went. -"Auntie" Thea - who got to hold the baby last night, and feels very blessed by the experience."You are all learners, doers, teachers." -Richard Bach> Let the heralds cry joyfully unto the people>> As of 4:48pm this 7th day of July 2005 unto HRM Sean and his lady Nissa > their long awaited son came into the world. Weighing in at 6 pounds 13 > ounces and measuring 21 inches long. He has a head full of dark brown hair > with red highlights. The child is yet unnamed but we are sure that he will > come into one soon.>> Mother, Baby and Father are well, if not a bit exhausted.>> Yours,> Raven MacLeod