[Artemisia] Coronation ???

kim fazio plaidinside at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 12 14:56:41 CDT 2005

Greetings Lady Freydis,

My friends and I professionally put together this DVD
of Estrella XX and we are desperately trying to sell
it  as it's production has us eating top ramen every
night (not that it wasn't worth it!).  It is really a
neat video for either introducing the SCA or sharing
the memories.  I was wondering if you might be
interested - www.underachieverfilms.com -
, or if you might have any information or idea as to
how I would e-mail the whole SCA a link- or post it
somewhere that a lot of people look.  Thanks for any
help or advice.

Cheers!
Annika of Caid