Commercial interests WAS: [Artemisia] Coronation ???

HL Isabeau de Sevingy badsquire at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 12 15:54:28 CDT 2005

Greetings Annika,

I believe you have made a small error here, in not changing the heading of your email, or changing the recipient to Lady Freydis, privately. Of course, commercial solicitations are not encouraged on Kingdom e-lists.

As for your inquiries, I would suggest investigating advertising possibilities in Kingdom newsletters. Advertising space is most readily available by contacting the chronicler of each Kingdoms newsletter, links to all may be found through sca.org. Also, may I suggest the same for Tournaments Illuminated, as it is a society-wide publication. What I would not suggest is any path that leads you towards mass emailings to wide population bases. It would likely be viewed as spam, and would kill your hopes of sales, rather than foster them. I have copied this to the Artemisian list, as well, to give the same marketing advice to aspiring film-makers in our area. 'In Service to the Dream' sold very well in Artemisia!

Good luck ending the Top Ramen days!

HL Isabeau de Sevingy
Artemisian by choice
Caidan by birth
Stuck at home with Mono by chance...
Hope to make Midge March in late summer,
and Great Western War in the fall.

kim fazio <plaidinside at yahoo.com> wrote:
Greetings Lady Freydis,

My friends and I professionally put together this DVD
of Estrella XX and we are desperately trying to sell
it as it's production has us eating top ramen every
night (not that it wasn't worth it!). It is really a
neat video for either introducing the SCA or sharing
the memories. I was wondering if you might be
interested - www.underachieverfilms.com -
, or if you might have any information or idea as to
how I would e-mail the whole SCA a link- or post it
somewhere that a lot of people look. Thanks for any
help or advice.

Cheers!
Annika of Caid