[Artemisia] Artemisian Guilds

Baron Arnhold bnbarnhold at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 12 22:32:16 CDT 2005

Arn Hold Needleworkers guild here.  Anything fiber related that doesn't involve making of garb.

Tor Von Butterberg, OP
Guild Head

Willa - Rose <yasmeena at juno.com> wrote:
Greetings,
I am interested in learning how many guilds are active in our fair lands
and what is the art that binds them to their companions.
Yaasamiin(a)
formely spelled Yasmeena

Mu'allemah Yaasamiin al-Raqqasa al-'Ala'iyiyya OL, OP, Cd'O, etc.
"The Equestrian Mistress"
Minister of the Royal Stables of Artemisia
Mounted Companion of the Lance of St. Anne
http://lanceofstanne.homestead.com/yasmeena.html

Meister Tor and Dame Rachel
Baron and Baroness of Arn Hold
(208) 322-3444 before 9:00pm MST