[Artemisia] Dragon's Tear feast

Bryan Walton cormac_the_barbarian at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 18 07:32:24 CDT 2005

Hello, peoples! I just want to once again thank everyone who jumped in to help with feast at Dragon's Tear. Gail, Judith, Matilda and her daughters, Redhawk, Daria, Sorscha, Marco, Garth's son, and Delbert( a first-eventer). I apologize if I have left anyone out. As most of us at the event know, the guy I had lined up to do feast bailed on me 9 days before the event, and without your help we would have ended up having grilled cheese sandwiches and soup ( I am a carpenter, not a cook) Thank you all SO very much, you did a GREAT job, and I am eternally grateful. I would like each person who helped in the kitchen, whether you were preparing food or washing dishes, to e-mail me, saying " I helped", as I plan to give each of you a token of my appreciation. Again, thank you all. It is your spirit and willingness to help that make the SCA the wonderful group it is.

Lord Cormac MacTaran
Queen's Rapier Guard Member
Stan Wyrm Knight Marshall
Barony Ashton Man At Arms
Black Wing Free Scholar
Tirones,Sagitarii Artemisia
House Dragon Champion
Barbarism is the natural state of mankind.Civilization is unnatural. It is a whim of circumstance. And barbarism must always ultimately triumph.