[Artemisia] Uprising scribe's gathering

Theodora (AKA Rachael) ladythea at myway.com
Sun Jun 5 21:45:24 CDT 2005

Hi, everyone.
I know may people will be busy Friday afternoon at Uprising, but I am
still planning to host a scribe's meet-and-greet on Friday from 3 to 5
pm in the Royal Encampment.

Bring something to nibble on if you want, a beverage, yourself, and
your portfolio if you have one. This is open to everyone, including
those "just interested" in the scribal arts, so bring your friends!

You can stop by for a few minutes or the whole time - I just wnat
everyone to have a chance to meet and visit.

Hope to see you there!!
Thea

"You are all learners, doers, teachers."  -Richard Bach