[Artemisia] Feeding the Horse(power)

SARAH EVELAND mattsaraheveland at msn.com
Mon Jun 6 23:04:45 CDT 2005

I just bought fuel in Pocatello today at the Fred Meyer Fuel Stop and it was $2.12/gallon for reg unleaded with a Fred Meyer Rewards Card, free inside Fred Meyer (you save 3 cents a gallon that way). Take exit 71 in Pocatello & head west about 1 mile. Fred Meyer is on the left side when you reach the intersection of Alameda & Yellowstone, the Fuel Stop is out in front on Yellowstone. Of course the stops next to the interstate are more expensive. It is still 1-1/2 hours to the site but I wanted to fuel before I left here to save a little money.

Good Luck & see you there!!!

Lady Helen Might de Gunthorpe