[Artemisia] Conchobhar's DWS Prize

Mike Bradley connor.mac.michil at gmail.com
Tue Jun 7 01:28:10 CDT 2005

Greetings all.

For those that don't know, at Kingdom Convocation, Their Majesties
Sean and Caryn did command me to play a prize to demonstrate my
worthiness for elevation into the Order of the Defender of the White
Scarf.  I will be playing my prize Friday at Uprising.

While the majority of my prize will be played with rapier, I will also
be accepting non-combat challenges (within reason, and at my
discretion ... so many challenges that I have accepted in the past
would be right out) and as an added bonus (for someone ... certainly
not me) I will be fighting the first two hours (give or take) in
armor.

Oh, and I take absolutely no responsibility for any bad weather this
year.  At all.  None.

See everyone later this week.

Conchobhar mac Michil