[Artemisia] Uprising Weather

earlalan at srv.net earlalan at srv.net
Tue Jun 7 10:05:41 CDT 2005

Yup.  As Maire recalls the showers were, uh, brisk.  The other thing that
I remember in that event was in the thick woods, during a melee, a
fighters helmet got knocked right off.  That must have been exciting for
him!

Those were some good old days!  The proud Principality of Artemisia, in
it's 8th reign.  The other day I was looking at old pictures and the most
notable thing was EVERYONE was smiling and having a good time.  Something
to make sure happens in our current Kingdom, I'm a'thinking!

Looking forward to seeing everyone at Uprising for more memories!

Alan