[Artemisia] Tourneys at Uprising

Megen hlmegen at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 12 20:00:03 CDT 2005

Greetings Artemisia!  If you hosted a tourney at Uprising, please send me a report on how it went so I can get points awarded for the Tourney Circuit.  I will need the FULL names of all the participants, who made semis, who made finals, and who won.  Please send these asap.

The only tourneys I know of (other than the unbelted tourney) were the one hosted by League of York and Bergstadt.  If there were any else please let me know.

Always for Artemisia,

HL Megen de la Beche

Kingdom List Minister
Chancellor of the Artemisia Tourney Circuit