[Artemisia] Lost & Found at Uprising?

L.J. Richards xrichards at montana.com
Sat Jun 18 11:39:48 CDT 2005

I'm looking for a 1"x1-1/2" silver(?) shield-shape piece I lost off of my
belt (I'm so sure it will turn up given the fact that I only traversed half
of the camp that day....!!).  Oh well.

And sometime last year (or so) I misplaced my "tankard" of ceramic and
pewter.  It has the "Book of Hours" picture of the people in their blue
houpelands in relief on it.  At one point my name was on it in Saxon runes
on the bottom (bronwen-no this isn't the runes but I'm unable to reproduce
them - the 'b' looks like 2 of these ">", stacked on top of 1 another.  It
was a gift and was important to me.  There's a reward!

Thanks for the "aer"-time! (hey, I made a pun, me, who's usually punless).

Bronwen of Irenwold
Sentinels' Keep

PS:  Uprising - great time this year.  Congrats to all who made it so.