[Artemisia] Consign of the Times at Glory

ma fairchild ma_fair at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 20 13:16:55 CDT 2005

Greetings dear Gentles,
Just a little note to say thank you all so very much for making Uprising
such a terrific event for me and to tell you all that Consign of the Times
will be at Glory so gather up your goods (garb, armor, trinkets, knick
knacks, etc) and bring them to me to consign.

Also, Saint Alan T-shirts (aka: THE RELIC) in ALL sizes (including 2 and 3X)
will be available for sale from me there and online.

Thanks again and look forward to seeing all of you at Glory.

Mistress!!! Mary Amanda (man, I still can't get used to that)